Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome to my Blog !

Finally I started the blog I have been meaning to launch for a long time. It all started when I wanted a good way to organize and share all my favourite and tried out recipes, more of like a database. The idea of the blog is that it would share both western and middle easter recipes that I have tried and altered to fit our region. I started by typing all my recipes with their photos if possible in a word document as it would be easier to post them online when they are typed. When I found that typing them would take forever especially with a baby and a toddler on hand, I went ahead and started the blog and decided to post the recipes gradually. Well enough said ! I will start posting the reciped one after the other whenever I get the chance, feel free to comment and ask if you have any inquiries.
N.B for citation purposes i indicate the source of the recipe if any in brackets in the title

No comments:

Post a Comment